Indigo Bay Resort is located on Bazaruto Island, about 750, km north of the capital Maputo near the town of Vilanculos. Bazaruto is the largest island in the archipelago (approximately 37km long and up to 7km wide) and northern-most of the five islands.
Indigo Bay Resort is situated on the western side of the Island.
- There are a total of 30 Beach chalets plus 14 Bay view villas
- 1 Beachfront Honeymoon Chalet only 20m from the beach and secluded from the rest of the chalets, complete with en-suite bathroom, mosquito screens, mini bar, full satellite TV, DVD player and a tea / coffee station and dressing room area, plus a lounge area and splash pool.
- Dining venues specializing in seafood and local cuisine
- Private beach dinners for couples celebrating special occasions
- Salt-water Swimming Pool and Wet Pool Bar: ‘The Tartaruga’
- A Wellness Spa. (Rated in the ‘Best 101 Spas of the World’ by a well-known travel publication)
Activities include Sport Fishing, Snorkeling and Scuba Diving, water skiing, free kayaks, wind surfers, and a hobie-cat. There are also sunset cruises, excursions to Paradise Island romantic Dhow cruises, horse riding and swimming with horses. Even more activities are on offer!
Charter Flights, self-drive or scheduled commercial flights from Johannesburg direct, via Nelspruit on specific days, or via Maputo.
Nightly Rates start at: US545 – US$625 pp sharing
There are often fantastic Special Offers! – Enquire Now!