Marlin Lodge Details
Marlin Lodge is situated on the southwest shore of Benguerra Island.
- 16 chalets built on stilts with wooden decks, reed walls and thatched roofs.
- All rooms are connected by elevated walkways from the back and are en-suite with their own private veranda and a wooden walkway leading down to the beach directly in front of each unit
- The lodge has a swimming pool, beautiful recreation areas and a friendly atmosphere where you can choose to be as involved in activities or be as secluded and private as you want.
- This makes Marlin Lodge ideal for both families traveling, as well as honeymoon couples looking for a few days escape
- Great scuba diving experiences
The sea views are spectacular. The water temperature ranges between 23°C and 26°C. .
Other activities include hobie-cat sailing and island drives.
Experienced chefs prepare meals, consisting of a wide array of seafood specialties. Dinners are either served in the main dining area or on the beach in front of the lodge where a wonderful selection of seafood is prepared over the open fires on the beach.
Marlin lodge has been awarded a 2012 Certificate of excellence by TripAdvisor – confirming that visitors feel that they are on top of their game!
Marlin Lodge accepts children of all ages.
The lodge owners also have a strong conservation ethic being Patron Members of the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT)
Nightly Rates start from US$580 pp
There are great special offers available! Check with us now!