Matemo Island with its palm groves, lush vegetation, white beaches and sapphire sea, provides an idyllic setting for this exotic Quirimbas island destination.
Ideal for honeymooners or families, Matemo Island offers a wide arrange of marine activities plus a fascinating insight into local culture.
- 24 Chalets: each with en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and bathtub with a view
- All chalets within 10 metres of beach – with a large front verandah with Hammock, Chair / Loungers
- All Chalets have air conditioning, mosquito screens, mini bar and satellite tv
- Watersports – fishing, diving, snorkeling, waterskiing, Hobie Cat, sea Kayaks.
- Sunset Cruises, Cultural Island Tours (Ibo Island excursion ), Island Dhow Tours
All in all a paradise!
Matemo Island offers a great opportunity to combine this paradise with a safari to the Lugenda Game Reserve – part of the huge Niassa Reserve complex.