An amazing kaleidoscope of different landscapes and experiences………
Namibia Safaris and Tours
Be prepared to be at a loss for words to describe the raw beauty of this country! Namibia is currently one of the hottest destinations for wildlife safaris and vacation tours, offering an incredibly diverse range of sights and experiences. A Namibia wildlife safari alone would justify a holiday to Namibia!
- Namib Desert – one of the oldest deserts in the world
- Stunning Skeleton Coast
- Sossusvlei with the highest dunes in the world!
- Damaraland – harboring the rare Desert Elephant and the Black Rhino – both highly endangered
- Etosha National Park – one of Africa’s great game reserves.
- The Kalahari in the east.
- The Caprivi Strip fed by the Kwando River
The country is larger than France and Great Britain combined, and yet only has a population of some 1,9 million people! Namibia is a destination in itself, and is probably best enjoyed on its own – unless you have plenty of time!
Namibia is rated one of the finest destinations in Southern Africa. The country offers incredible variety.
Probably the nicest way to experience this vast country is on a guided tour or – if you are an experienced driver on unpaved roads – on a self drive adventure.
Allow yourself at least 16 – 18 days if you want to do justice to this beautiful country.