Boutique Hotel and Guesthouse accommodation we think are very special are listed below. there are more but we think these are the greatest!
Ellerman House is a luxury boutique hotel located in Bantry Bay, Cape Town. It consists of 11 bedrooms and a 5 bedroom Villa. Ellerman House provides its guests an opulent home from which they can enjoy Cape Town. The staff are friendly, attentive and committed to providing the highest levels of service.
Ellerman House doesn’t limit its signature care to guests; it also offers support to learning and tourism conservation initiatives that encompass the African continent and beyond.
- Ellerman Art – an extensive collection of art ranging from works of The Masters to leading local artists.
- A cellar showcasing the Western capes premier wines
- Personal concierge services
- A partner hotel to The Great Plains initiative an ecotourism model that seeks to find an intelligent balance between conservation, communities and commerce
- Nine luxurious rooms and two spacious suites with adjoining lounges, while Ellerman Villa offers a self-contained home of exceptional exclusivity and unrivalled privacy
By supporting this magnificent property you will also be supporting Penreach – an award winning , non profit programme that works with schools in disadvantaged rural communities to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
Without doubt one of the finest establishments in its class – in the world. It has been voted the 2012 Traveller’s Choice Winner!
Rates vary from R4590 – R17,270 depending on accommodation type and season.
2 Inn 1 Kensington
2Inn1 Kensington is a stylishly renovated Boutique Guest House situated in the quiet and prestigious residential area of Cape Town next to the city center. Flanked by the imposing slopes of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head and overlooking Leeuwenhof Estate the wooded parkland residence of the Premier of the Western Cape, “2inn1 Kensington” combines an authentically, stylishly remodeled Victorian house and a modern designed bungalow. Inside the rooms, an individual luxury style with modern African spirit will welcome you. At the heart of “2inn1 Kensington” are its tranquil garden, sun bathed pool area and sheltered terraces affording panoramic views of the surroundings.
- Near to city centre
- 5 minutes from the V & A Waterfront by car
- Close to Table Mountain
- Swimming pool
The rooms are equipped with every possible comfort. Most of the rooms offer balconies or private terraces.
Rates (per room/suite) from: US$192 – $414
Like it? Click here for more info!
Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modelled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history.
Four Rosmead has the characteristics that set a boutique hotel apart – location, authenticity, style and personal service. It is an ideal venue for the discerning traveler seeking something different to redefine their visit to Cape Town.
It is ideal for a romantic getaway or to celebrate a special occasion.
Conde Nast has described the Four Rosmead experience in glowing terms.
- 5 minutes from the Table Mountain cableway
- 10 minutes from the V&A Waterfront
- Within walking distance of Mandela Rhodes Place
- A “Pamper Spa” is on offer
“Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and it’s personal service all contribute to re-defining your Cape Town travel experience.” – Conde Nast Traveller – November 2006
Rates from: US$207 – $390 per room per night