- Learn More
Romantic and incredibly beautiful. Image - courtesy Rani Resorts
- Zambia will leave you breathless, because it has so much to offer!Learn More
- Tanzania epitomises Africa!Learn More
- Learn More
Discover the raw beauty through one of our memorable Botswana Tours and Safaris!
- An amazing kaleidoscope of different landscapes and experiences.........Learn More
- Enjoy a malaria free Big 5 experience and take in the fabulous Garden Route!Learn More
Safaris – that’s our business! African Odyssey Safaris!
“an incredible experience, and thank you so much for your time and effort in pulling all this together” Martin – Switzerland – (Repeat Client)
Your holiday safari is about you – not us!
We also specialize in custom building photo safaris for small groups of serious amateur photographers who want to experience the natural beauty and breathtaking scenery in our wild areas without breaking the bank!
Speak to us about these special trips which we arrange for groups of wildlife photographers!
We select the best in value and quality together with you – so no “nasty” surprises – check our Client Comments.
- An African safari, all inclusive! You want changes to your holiday or safari itinerary – we make them. You come first!
- Feel the vibe of the African Wilderness, smell the bush, feel the hairs on your neck stand up as the Lions or Hyenas make a kill or announce their presence at night!
- When you step off your flight in Johannesburg, we meet you at the door of your aircraft!
- Being an African Tour Operator; if you need help of any kind, its a local call. Your safety is a priority!
- No hidden costs – or we tell you. Again – no surprises!
We custom build other high quality tours and safaris and we get really excited (and proud) when our clients keep coming back!
Remember that the tours further down this page also serve as guidelines – we can custom build your own tour for you. Use these to get ideas if you prefer.
We really don’t mind how long it takes to get your holiday just the way you want it.
Siyabonga Thank you (Zulu)
Enkosi Thank you (Xhosa)